Is it time to upskill your Procurement Team?
We can deliver a Clever Buying™ course internally for your procurement team, at a significant discount on the standard price for a public course.
The discount price assumes you will provide the venue and refreshments, and meet the costs of travel and accommodation for our presenter on the nights before the course (if it’s held outside Auckland). The course is very interactive, and works best when there are at least 8 people attending. Note that we’ve run it successfully for up to 20 people, so larger numbers are also possible.
Who should attend Clever Buying™?
- Tender evaluators
- Managers responsible for preparing RFx documents
- Council / Local Government managers and engineers
- Procurement senior and middle managers
- Commercial and business managers
- Purchasing managers
- CEOs, general managers and managing directors
- Divisional managers
Enquire about an in-house course
Please complete the form below if you are interested in organising an in-house course. You’ll need:
- To under-write course fees for at least eight participants (names and emails needed around three weeks prior to the course)
- To provide a training venue that can provide table seating for around 20 people for two days
- To arrange refreshments for participants
- To cover disbursements for travel and accommodation for the facilitator
We’ll also advertise the course to include others in your area who would like to join – this is important as the input from a range of organisations is an essential ingredient of the course learning!
To secure the booking, we’ll require you to pay a deposit tor the first eight students (in main centres) or ten students (in regional cities/ towns) at $1400 per person plus GST. This should be paid at least a month prior to the course.
You’ll be able to apply for a refund out of that deposit after the course for that $1400 fee, for the students sourced by you who:
- were fully registered for the NZQA Level 6 Procurement Qualification with Connexis, prior to the course and
- who submit their completed course materials after the course.
You will need to process their Training Agreements with Connexis ITO so they are fully enrolled in the qualification with a Training Plan issued, at least two weeks prior to the course.
If you indicate your preferred location and dates below, we’ll then get in contact to flesh out the details.