Is it time to upskill your Procurement Team?
We can deliver a Clever Buying™ course for you, at your preferred time and place.
The arrangement assumes you will provide the venue and refreshments, and meet the costs of travel and accommodation for our presenter on the nights before the course. The course is very interactive, and works best when there are at least 16 people attending, including people from other organisations. Note that we’ve run it successfully for up to 25 people, so larger numbers are also possible.
Who should attend Clever Buying™?
- Tender evaluators
- Managers responsible for preparing RFx documents
- Council / Local Government managers and engineers
- Procurement senior and middle managers
- Commercial and business managers
- Purchasing managers
- CEOs, general managers and managing directors
- Divisional managers
Enquire about a hosted course
Please complete the form below if you are interested in organising an in-house course. You’ll need:
- To under-write course fees for at least ten participants (names and emails needed around three weeks prior to the course)
- To provide a training venue that can provide table seating for around 20-25 people for two days
- To arrange refreshments for participants
- To cover disbursements for travel and accommodation for the facilitator
We’ll also advertise the course to include others in your area who would like to join – this is important as the input from a range of organisations is an essential ingredient of the course learning!
To secure the booking, we’ll require you to pay a deposit for the first ten students at $1500 per person plus GST. This should be paid at least a month prior to the course. A final invoice will be sent for payment before the course takes place, when participant numbers are confirmed and travel arrangements are finalised.
If you indicate your preferred location and dates below, we’ll then get in contact to flesh out the details.