Involvement in Procurement Activity
This programme requires me to be personally involved in practical procurement activity (procurement planning, developing RFx documents, processing and evaluating tenders)
Approval and Support of my Manager
I have discussed the requirement of this qualification to be directly and personally involved in practical procurement activity at work (as described above) with my manager who is named above.
He/ she has agreed to support me through this qualification by providing opportunities for me to develop and demonstrate my skills in practical procurement planning, developing RFT documents, processing and evaluating tenders.
Qualification Assessment requirements
Assessment will be a combination of:
- Completion of an assignment on legal and ethical standards and Government Procurement Rules
- Completion of 6 workplace-based practical procurement modules, with at least one contact with my assessor every three months
- Completed inputs and outputs of the Clever Buying Course – including Clever Buying Workbook, Procurement Plan and Response Form
- Professional Discussions (interviews via video )
Self-management of my study programme
I will take personal responsibility for contacting my assessor with an update to my progress at least once every three months. I accept that I may need to invest up to one day outside business hours every three months in order to remain suitable for this qualification.
I will notify my assessor proactively if there is any reason that may limit or delay my ability to complete the qualification. I will respond promptly to communications (including follow-up, written feedback and assignment tasks) from my assessor.
Use Clever Buying Materials
To maximise efficiency in assessment, I will use the assignment templates and guidelines provided by Clever Buying for my assignments, unless otherwise agreed with my assessor. I will check my materials carefully before submitting them to ensure they are complete and have followed the guidelines.
I understand and accept that the following fee structure applies:
- My enrolment fee of $4,800 is due on completion of this form, provided I meet eligibility requirements.
- In the first 3-4 months, I will attend a two-day Clever Buying foundation procurement training course.
- If I do not show up to a training course which I have booked and had confirmed; or cancel and do not find a replacement within one week of the course start; I will pay Clever Buying directly for the course fees of $1500 plus GST.